Firefighters were called to what was thought to be a structure fire in Wonder Valley early Saturday morning. According to a Sheriff’s report, about 6 a.m., a man who lived in a homestead cabin in the 7500 block of Pinto Mountain Road made a fire near the door, inside his one-room cabin in order to keep warm, and then went back to sleep. The report states the makeshift door did not allow the smoke to escape from the cabin, and when the cabin filled with smoke, the resident panicked and attempted to put out the fire. A neighbor saw the smoke and called for help. The man, who was not identified, received a superficial burn to his right shoulder, but refused medical treatment.