TWO-ALARM FIRE BURNS LUCERNE VALLEY MOOSE LODGE

TWO-ALARM FIRE BURNS LUCERNE VALLEY MOOSE LODGE

An electrical problem sparked a two-alarm fire at a Moose Lodge in nearby Lucerne Valley Tuesday morning, causing an estimated $400,000 damage. County firefighters came to the lodge in the 31800 block of Laramie Road at 2:05 a.m. Firefighters faced challenges in battling the blaze because there were no fire hydrants in the area. They fought the fire for 2 1/2 hours, keeping the flames from spreading beyond the restaurant portion of the building. The business was closed at the time and there were no reported injuries.

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Google+
http://z1077fm.com/two-alarm-fire-burns-lucerne-valley-moose-lodge/
Twitter

Leave a Reply