JOSHUA TREE FIREFIGHTERS PUT OUT MATTRESS FIRE

JOSHUA TREE FIREFIGHTERS PUT OUT MATTRESS FIRE

Joshua Tree firefighters responded to a call of a mattress fire inside a duplex home yesterday. According to Captain Steve Lasiter, a neighbor in the 62000 block of Mountain View Circle spotted the fire burning a mattress inside the home and used a garden hose to spray water on the fire through the open bedroom window. When firefighters arrived, the fire was still smoldering and they forced entry into the home to ensure the fire was still out. Firefighters found multiple cigarette butts and lighters on the bed. The resident was not at home at the time of the fire. The damage was contained to the bedding and the mattress.

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Google+
http://z1077fm.com/joshua-tree-firefighters-put-out-mattress-fire/
Twitter

Leave a Reply