JOSHUA TREE FAMILY LOSES THEIR HOME IN SATURDAY EVENING FIRE

JOSHUA TREE FAMILY LOSES THEIR HOME IN SATURDAY EVENING FIRE

A Joshua Tree family lost their home in a fire Saturday. County Fire Battalion Chief Mike Snow said firefighters were called to the Joshua Tree Mobile Estates in the 64200 block of 29 Palms Highway at 5:42 p.m. Crews arrived to find heavy smoke and flames erupting from the double-wide mobile home, which were also threatening adjacent homes. The residents had evacuated from the home prior to the arrival of the firefighters. Firefighters had the fire out in about 20 minutes. Snow said the fire started near a bathroom and bedroom and is believed to be electrical in nature. There were no injuries. The structure and contents are valued at about $75,000 and are a total loss.

Photo Courtesy Cindy Kaarle

Photo Courtesy Cindy Kaarle

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Google+
http://z1077fm.com/joshua-tree-family-loses-their-home-in-saturday-evening-fire/
Twitter

Leave a Reply