FIRE DESTROYS MOTORHOME IN NORTH JOSHUA TREE

FIRE DESTROYS MOTORHOME IN NORTH JOSHUA TREE

A malfunctioning propane stove is to blame for a fire that completely destroyed a motorhome in Joshua Tree Wednesday night. According to County Battalion Chief Scott Tuttle, firefighters from Joshua Tree and Yucca Mesa found the 22-foot motorhome completely involved in flames near Sunflower and Sunkist Roads. Tuttle said the homeowner turned on the stove about 8 p.m. when it malfunctioned and started the fire. There were no injuries and no vehicles or structures were threatened by the blaze.

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Google+
http://z1077fm.com/fire-destroys-motorhome-in-north-joshua-tree/
Twitter

Leave a Reply