A child playing with a lighter is responsible for a house fire in Twentynine Palms Monday afternoon. According to County Fire Battalion Chief Mike Snow, a 16-year-old was babysitting two younger siblings at home in the 6100 block of Morongo Road when one of the younger children found a lighter and lit a paper bag on fire in a rear bedroom. The fire spread and firefighters from Twentynine Palms, Wonder Valley, and the Combat Center were called about 4 p.m. Snow said firefighters arrived to smoke and flames showing from the rear of the house, but were able to contain most of the damage to the rear bedroom and contents. The fire was under control and basically out by 4:30, according to Snow. All the occupants made it outside safely, but Snow said firefighters gave oxygen to a cat in the home who suffered from smoke inhalation.